Home Ventilation Repairs
Exhaust venting (ductwork) that is not installed or sealed properly will blow warm, moist air directly into your attic, creating the perfect environment for mould growth.
It is very common, and it is one of the biggest contributors to attic mould.
Here are some of the common issues with venting that we see:
- ducts that are too long (not running in the shortest path possible)
- inferior venting material (plastic and/or flexible “slinky” ducting)
- ductwork that is not insulated and sealed properly or securely
- fans without shroud covers
- venting that exhausts out of the soffits
To prevent mold growth in your attic and home, our Technician will repair and update your ducting correctly with the proper material to ensure that your fan exhausts through your attic without adding problem-causing moisture.